To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Behind the Scenes of Signing on as a Commercial Tenant – Manfred Sternberg of Manfred Sternberg & Associates PC @SternbergLaw in Houston
8. Five Types of Content Your Audience Actually Wants to Read – Amanda Taylor of Stacey E. Burke, P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
7. Avoiding the Three Biggest Law Firm Marketing Mistakes – R.B. Bormaster of R.B. Bormaster & Associates, P.C. in Houston
3. Can a Bus Driver Give Consent to Search the Passenger Compartment? – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
2. In Court Testimony: How what you say can make a difference in how the judge views your case – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston