To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Return to Sender: Aetna to Pay $17M to Settle Claims Related to Vendor Mailer Data Breach – Erin Begun of King Fisher in Dallas
6. Proving You Are Ready to Go from the Exam Room to the Courtroom – Kirsha Trychta of the Law School Academic Support Blog
5. 5 Tips for Minimizing Trade Secrets Theft by Clients, Contractors and Vendors – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
4. Death by Swatting. Should There Be a Federal Law Against Swatting? – Tim O’Hare @TimothyOHare of The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare in Carrollton
3. Trial Lawyer Lesson: The Risk of “So You’re Saying” – Mark Bennett @MarkWBennett of Bennett & Bennett in Houston
2. A New Google Algorithm Update Is Shaking Up The Legal Industry – Emma Hanes of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston