To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Been in an Elevator Accident? How to Know Who is Liable – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
8. Latest & Greatest – Texas Probate Forms & Procedures – Librarians at the Harris County Law Libary @HCLawLibrary in Houston
5. New Year, New Hires: Best Hiring Practices for Law Firms – Lisa Hopkins of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
4. “Yes” Sets, Compliance Sets, and Cross-Examination – Mark Bennett @MarkWBennett of Bennett & Bennett in Houston
1. “I’ll See Your Anti-SLAPP Motion and Raise Your Burden of Proof” – Daniel Correa of @CreedonPllc Creedon PLLC in Frisco