To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. What is Cite and Release? Cite and Release in Texas – Benson Varghese @TexasEvidence of Varghese, Summersett & Smith, PLLC in Fort Worth
6. 10 Exceptions to Long-Term Care Medicaid’s Transfer Penalty Rules – Michael B. Cohen @dallaselderlaw of Michael B. Cohen Attorney and Counselor at Law in Dallas
5. What to Avoid When Your Law Firm Undergoes Website Translation – Stacey E. Burke of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
4. The Fifth Circuit Rules that Federal Law Preempts Unfair Competition Claim Under Texas Law – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
3. Technology Compliance Considerations in International Acquisitions – Paige Montgomery of Sidley Austin @SidleyLaw in Dallas
2. Methods of Service Including Facebook in a Divorce – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston