To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
5. The Three Ps and Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
4. Twitter Sued Under DMCA Over Alleged Copyright Infringement – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. First Western: A Court of Appeals Decision on the Defend Trade Secrets Act – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands
2. A Famous Dallas Chef Defeats an Injunction Based on “Unclean Hands” Defense, Can Now Use His Name – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
1. LIBOR: The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine?) – Theano Manolopoulou of Bracewell LLP @BracewellEnergy in Houston