To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Can Police Arrest a Person for Shoplifting Before They Leave the Store? – Shelby Sterling of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
8. What Is Written Discovery, And Why Am I Answering It? – Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
5. The FBI Is Knocking: What’s Next for College Basketball Coaches? – Christian Dennie @ChristianDennie of Barlow Garsek & Simon, LLP in Fort Worth
4. Seventh Circuit Holds that the ADA Does Not Require Additional Unpaid Leave After FMLA Leave Is Exhausted – Laura Zabele of Baker McKenzie @bakermckenzie in Houston
3. Allergan Transfers Patents to Native American Tribe – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
2. How Appellate Work Saved Me from Diabetes and Diabetes Made Me a Better Appellate Lawyer – Jeff Nobles of Smith Law Group LLP @SmithLawGroup in Austin and Harlingen
1. Put Down Your Phone But Keep Your Sword in Your Hand – Drew York of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas and Houston