To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
7. What the “Support” in Academic Support Program Could Stand For – Goldie Pritchard of the Law School Academic Support Blog
6. What’s In Your Spice Cabinet? It Might be More Than You Paid For. – Heather Williams of Robins Cloud @heardrobins in Houston
5. Federal Government Hits Pause on Upcoming Pay Reporting Requirement – Georgia Jolink of Baker & McKenzie @bakermckenzie in Houston
4. Landmark Decision Sets YouTube Fair Use Precedents – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Is There a Perception Problem with the American Jury System? – Kacy Miller of CourtroomLogic Consulting, LLC @CourtroomLogic in Dallas and Fort Worth
2. Texas Statute Prohibits Firing or Discrimination Because of an Evacuation – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
1. Navigating Texas Regulations During Hurricane Harvey – Kevin Collins and Whit Swift of Bracewell LLP @BracewellEnergy in Austin