To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Dallas COA Orders Arbitration Based on Electronic Signature and Click Through User Agreement – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
8. Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Paypal’s Online Giving Platform – Joseph W. Mead of the Nonprofit Law Prof Blog
5. Boosting Your Legal Marketing Through Targeted Emails – Amy Boardman Hunt of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC
4. Texas Non-Competes Without Geographical Restrictions – Rob Radcliff @robradcliff of Weinstein Radcliff LLP in Dallas
3. Facebook Advertising Versus Google AdWords: Battle of the Billon Dollar Markets – Lisa Hopkins of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
2. Judge Wapner, Perry Mason, and When You Should File Your Own Lawsuit – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth