To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Landowners Lose in Denbury v. Texas Rice Land Partners – John McFarland of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody @GravesDougherty in Austin
9. Court of Appeals Dismisses Lawsuit based on Confidential Documents – Thomas J. Crane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane in San Antonio
7. Court Upholds Verbal Settlement in Recorded Telephone Statement – Greg Baumgartner @TruckLawyers of Baumgartner Law Firm in Houston
6. Are Amazon and eBay Responsible for Online Counterfeiting? – Aaron Davidson of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
5. Corporate Law: Top 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to Hire a Paralegal – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
4. Lawyer Marketing Strategy: Focus on Your Clients’ Industry and Business – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
1. Thinking Inside The Box: What Is The Google Answer Box and What Does It Mean For Your Law Firm? – Emma Hanes of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @emmalhanes @StaceyEBurke in Houston