To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. City-Owned Buildings and the National Flood Insurance Program – Bill Voss @VossLaw of The Voss Law Firm, P.C. in The Woodlands
8. Motion to Sever and Abate Bad Faith Claims Against Carrier from Agent Malpractice Claims – Patrick McGinnis of Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup in Houston
7. Lawsuits Give Voice to Those Harmed by Oil Industry – Kristopher Rodriguez of Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
5. NLRB Judge Rules Houston-Based Restaurant Chain’s Collective Action Ban Violates NLRA – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
4. Opinions: Receivers, Forfeiture, and Enforceable Language – Matthew A. Knox of Laura Dale & Associates, P.C. @DaleFamilyLaw in Houston