To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Not So Fast — A Texas Court Stops the DOL’s Final Overtime Rule – Emily Harbison of Baker & McKenzie LLP @bakermckenzie in Houston
6. New IRS Regs Add Fangs to Disguised Sale Rules for Leveraged Partnership Transactions – Axel Lindholm of Romano & Sumner, LLC @RomanoSumner in Sugar Land
5. Spotify v Pandora: Streaming Your Favorite Songs On-Demand – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
4. A Texas Case Demonstrates Why Using Stock Non-Compete Agreements May Backfire – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Godwin Lewis PC in Dallas
2. Chewing the Cud: Should You Be the Tortoise or the Hare in Exam Prep – Scott Johns of the Law School Academic Support Blog
1. Email Sweeps- A New Approach to Ongoing Monitoring – Thomas Fox of TomFoxLaw @tfoxlaw in Houston