To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Artificial Intelligence (think IBM’s Watson) now directed to cybersecurity – Peter Vogel @PeterSVogel of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP in Dallas
6. 12 Steps Toward Fulfillment in the Practice of Law (Step 12) – Stuart Mauney of Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.@GWBLawFirm
5. Deferring Prosecution for Juvenile Cases in Tarrant County – Christy Dunn of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
4. Certified questions answered about Texas home equity loans. – David Coale @600Camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
1. Evolution of Service Models in the New Law Library – Greg Lambert @glambert of Jackson Walker L.L.P. in Houston