To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Employee or independent contractor? Label not controlling. – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
9. Blogging and Non-Fiction: What the Best Share in Common – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
8. Court Holds Preliminary Injunction Hearing in “Houston College of Law” Trademark Case – Zach Wolfe of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands
4. Court Holds That Trust No Longer Owned Vehicle Because It Allowed Beneficiary’s Wife To Drive It – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
3. Espionage and Export Controls: The iPhone Hack Highlights The New World of Warfare – Fatema Merchant and Laura Jehl of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP @SheppardMullin