To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Energynet – a Dotcom Success in the Oil and Gas Sector – John McFarland of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody @GravesDougherty in Austin
8. Court Reverses A Probate Order Requiring An Executor To Distribute Real Property Free Of Any Liens – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
7. Personal jurisdiction found over corporate parent without veil-piercing – Mike Northrup of Cowles & Thompson PC @CowlesThompson in Dallas
5. The Fundamental Marketing Emails Your Law Firm Should be Sending – Amanda Taylor of Stacey E. Burke, P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
4. America’s Beer is Being Sued for Trademark Infringement – William Davis of Klemchuk LLP @KK_LLP in Dallas
2. Best Practices for Collecting and Maintaining Records for Evidence– Bob Kraft @BobKraft of Kraft & Associates in Dallas