To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. The Far-Reaching Claws of the Texas Non-Compete Statute – Leiza Dolghih @leizad33 of Godwin Lewis PC in Dallas
6. Court Affirmed Fiduciary Duty Jury Instruction In Claim Against Bank – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
5. Who is Liable When an Automatic Car Crashes into You? – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
4. A removal that ran the red light – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
3. [This Title is No Longer Available Due to a Copyright Claim] – William Davis of Klemchuk LLP @KK_LLP in Dallas
2. Obesity is not a Disability, Says the Eighth Circuit – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane of San Antonio