To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Court Affirmed Holding That Trust Owned Real Estate and was Entitled to Attorney’s Fees – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
9. Discovery Issues in Divorce Cases – Guest & Gray Law Firm @Guest_and_Gray in Forney and Kaufman
8. Getting Custody of Pets in a Divorce – Jeffrey Anderson @familydivorce of Orsinger, Nelson, Downing and Anderson, LLP in Dallas
7. New Notary Rules Effect Texas Real Estate Documents – Aimee Hess @TexasOilGasLaw of Law Office of Aimee Hess P.C. in Streetman
6. Injunction Law: Back to the Basics – Mike Northrup of Cowles & Thompson PC @CowlesThompson in Dallas
5. You Really Should Read the Treasury Department’s Report on Non-Competes – Joseph Y. Ahmad @CSuiteLegal of Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing P.C. in Houston
4. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Lawyers – Jim Dedman @JimDedman of Gallivan, White, & Boyd, P.A.
3. A Fast Miranda Warning is No Warning at All – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
2. Avoid Becoming Kodak: Changing Law Firm Focus – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
1. Marsden v. Titan – A Case to Watch – John McFarland of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody @GravesDougherty in Austin