To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Court Reverses Finding of Undue Influence in a Will Contest and Discusses Requirements to Execute a Will – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
9. New Developments in the Determination of the Texas Franchise Tax Liability – John Bradford of Liskow & Lewis in Houston @LiskowLewis
6. My Client Says He is Innocent But He Wants to Plea – JoAnne Musick of Musick & Musick, LLP in Houston
5. McDonald’s Case is Test for New Joint Employer Standard – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane of San Antonio
1. Batmobile Now Comes with New Feature: Copyright Protection – Ryan Jones of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas