To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. No Evidence that “personal information was ever transmitted” So Google Wins Privacy Lawsuit! – Peter Vogel @PeterSVogel of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP in Dallas
7. Hemingway and Trust and Respect for Compliance Leadership – Thomas Fox @tfoxlaw of TomFoxLaw in Houston
4. Supreme Court Decision on Pregnancy Discrimination Act Expands Employer Responsibilities – Eric Welter @welterlaw of Welter Law Firm, P.C.
2. Factors that help courts decide who keeps the pets in divorces – V. Wayne Ward @WayneWardLaw of Law Office of V. Wayne Ward in Fort Worth
1. The Donald Trump Effect: Press Coverage Can Determine Public Opinion and Maybe Election Outcomes – Rita Handrich @TheJuryExpert of Keene Trial Consulting