To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Ooooops! Indictment Is One Day Late! Government Confesses Error – Jack Townsend of Townsend & Jones LLP in Houston
6. Lax Password Management – Survey Results Show that 1 in 5 Employees Admit they Share Passwords! – Peter Vogel @PeterSVogel of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP in Dallas
3. Should a brief use litigants’ labels or their names? – Nancy Soonpaa, Professor of Law at Texas Tech University @TexasTech School of Law in Lubbock
2. Court Reporters and Court Recorders and Recording Machines – Oh my! – Bob Mabry of Bob Mabry, Attorney at Law, PLLC in Conroe
1. Google Update: Mobile Website Design Critical for Law Firms – Stacey E. Burke @StaceyEBurke of Stacey E. Burke, P.C. in Houston