To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. 2015: Become Remarkable in Your Clients’ Eyes
Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
9. Flight Attendants Refuse to Work Due to Perceived Danger
Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane in San Antonio
8. Do you have the right cyber insurance?
Peter Vogel @PeterSVogel of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP in Dallas
7. Collection Spotlight – 1L Resources
Barbara Szalkowski, Senior Catalog Librarian for The Fred Parks Law Library of South Texas College of Law @STCLHouston in Houston
6. No horsing around with the Sherman Act
David Coale @600camp of Lynn Tillotson Pinker & Cox. in Dallas
5. Intermediaries Negate Overservice
Richard Smith @600Commerce of Lynn Tillotson Pinker & Cox LLP in Dallas
4. Gay marriage ruling may impact Texas family law
V. Wayne Ward @WayneWardLaw of Law Office of V. Wayne Ward in Fort Worth
3. Get Your Tootsie-Frootsie Ice Cream; Hiring as Part of Your Compliance Program
Thomas Fox @tfoxlaw of TomFoxLaw in Houston
2. Whitfield v. United States
Keith Jaasma @SupremeHaiku of Ewing & Jones, PLLC in Houston
1. 2015.20: Listen!
Mark Bennett @MarkWBennett of Bennett & Bennett in Houston