To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. A Top Success Tip: Set a Goal and Review Obstacles. – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
7. Unit Operator Pays for a Problem of its Own Making – Charles Sartain and Chance K. Decker of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
3. Food for Thought—Does Your Automatic Meal Period Policy Violate the Law? – Shaun Cassin of Baker McKenzie @bakermckenzie in Houston
2. The Benefits (and Occasional Perils) of Using Statistics in Trial – Kacy Miller of CourtroomLogic Consulting, LLC @CourtroomLogic in Dallas and Fort Worth
1. Communicating with those who know they are right (even when they are so very wrong) – Douglas Keene @KeeneTrial of Keene Trial Consulting in Austin