From posts about weird transactions at Wal-Mart to Q&A’s with comic book writers, Texas Bar Today curates Texas law blogs and provides readers with practical, engaging, and oftentimes humorous content. To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy the first installment.
10. Ninth Circuit Holds FedEx Drivers are Employees, Not Independent Contractors
9. “BYOD Bill of Rights” May Help Concerns about Privacy
8. Friday Links
7. Law Firm Associates: You are Never Too Young, Too Inexperienced, Too . . .
6. Punitive Damages Award Against Wal-Mart Affirmed in South Carolina Weird Transaction Case
5. Abnormal Interviews: Lawyer and She-Hulk Comic Book Writer Charles Soule
4. Recommended Reading: To Sell is Human
3. The Art of War, Pomegranate Style, in The U.S. Supreme Court
2. On Twitter, Be Your Own Censor.
1. Violence and Attorneys -Time for a Wake-up Call?